The Town of Louisville has a total area of 2.8 miles of land on Hwy. 52 just south of Clayton. It is one of the oldest towns in southeast Alabama. This quaint small town with a big heart has treasures awaiting any tourist who travels along the Barbour Governors Trail Scenic Byway.
- Population: 468
- Location: Louisville is located in western Barbour County. It is 10 miles southwest of Clayton and 6 miles northeast of Clio.
- Climate: 214 sunshine days
- Average relative humidity: 74%
- Rain: 52.2 inches annually
- Cost of Living: Below average